Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ok - so who is using the "new" version of blogger? I finally caved and switched over and am feeling a little vulnerable suddenly - as if the world now (through google) is going to be stealing our photos (sometimes this means my friends' photos since I post images that other people have taken) and ... doing who knows what with them!
And I feel a little ... bullied.

other note - much better night last night. Good first pediatric appointment - Stella gained back at least three ounces that she lost in those first three days (before milk really comes in). I'm still feeling a little sad about how frustrated Sophia has become. Her patience is inevitably thin and she is naturally relying on Jeff alot and I worry how things will go when it is just us girls at home.

we will figure it out.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Kiri said...

I haven't swiched yet; just inertia and... inertia. I feel like I should blog more before it's worth switching.

Having a sister is an adjustment, I'm sure, but in the long run Sophia will thank you for the new plaything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home