Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Maia here - my first post since coming home yesterday afternoon. I think I will write in synopses:

So glad to be out of the hospital- too many interruptions!!
It's been noted (lovingly) that we seem to be recycling Sophia's birth photos... while we can obviously see the resemblance, we think Stella looks more like Jeff. And she has a very different personality than Sophia!
I can understand the addiction to newborns, having gone through one and having time to enjoy the second. When Sophia was first born it was such a change in my life, from known to unknown, from independence to being second to one's child... I didn't know how to embrace the life of a mom back then. Now I am a mom and it's much easier to love being a mom. Scary how that makes the idea of having a third actually stick around in my head.
All that said - I didn't really get to sleep from 12am to 5am, so we'll see what I say tomorrow!
But my milk is in and I feel like we are finding our pace, our rhythm, and it is good. Stella is wonderful and we are all in love.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

You guys all look great in the last post. How is Sophia liking her new role as big sister? By the way, where did you get that cute green top? Is that a nursing top? Must come in handy for the hospital stay. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home