Wow - it's been three days since my last entry - that seems like a record. Guess it shows just how much I have learned - sitting at the computer makes me howl in pain afterward from the sciatica. I am making an exception only because I know that in... four more days I will be incommunicado for quite some time. Maybe those of you who want to read messages from me need to tell me if you receive text messages. I am sure I will text message a lot for several weeks. And once again - don't forget how cut-off new moms feel: send messages, call, write emails, or better yet - come by with Balance bars and an urge to hold a baby.
We had our last dinner out tonight (Thanks Suzanne for babysitting!) and talked more about names. Apparently we are changing Sophia's name to "Pinkie" and the new baby will be "Leather."
Note to the young and the night lifers - Friday night tv is unbelievably bad. Prepare yourselves - or I guess get a better cable package than ours. Man Vs. Wild (Kiri - have you still not seen this????) is about the best thing on and I can't believe that they allow this to be on. I am convinced that it will lead to the Jackass type idiocy - people trying to do the things that they see on tv and seriously hurting themselves.

2 Comments:
ah! 4 days!
YAY!
Nope, have not seen Man Vs. Wild. Now I'll have to see if I can track it down.
I have seen... Wild Boyz, which was inexplicably running on one of our channels despite being a cable show - it's two of the Jackass guys doing an animal show, getting bit by all sorts of creatures. Cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home