Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006



A few more shots from Christmas - xmas eve - I think she looks like Jeff in this shot, and xmas morning with some of Grandma's presents - frog packpack and a "real" drum.

I may have said this before, but I am done. I mean, I have to resign as regular-Mom and take on the role of supre-pregnant-Mom. Sophia and I went to the zoo yesterday (despite the rain) and I found myself almost in tears at one point simply because I was so exhausted from being pregnant - those braxton hicks contractions are intense! Add to them baby kicking and chasing Sophia to make sure she doesn't hurt herself (in the Zoomazium part of the zoo) and it just wipes me out.

Today we had a great morning having coffee with Danielle at the Sip n' Ship in Ballard. I can't believe we got out of the house in time because Sophia had slept in and I wasn't rushing- that is until I realized we had to leave in 30 minutes. It's always so much fun to hang out with Danielle and she is super fantastic at getting Sophia to laugh, as well as just generally entertaining her.

Kitty isn't feeling well again and I am afraid she ate something Christmas-y that isn't intended for eating. Jeff has been so great about cleaning up kitty puke everywhere. Don't want to think about the vet bill....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home