Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, December 17, 2006


Yesterday Sophia was very into playing with her bead necklaces. We had dragged a big bag of toys into the bathroom when I took my shower and when I got out of the shower she had accessorized with the two necklaces and her pink and purple bracelet. And she was playing with her matchbox cars.

The other photo is from this afternoon - after our walk down to the duck pond. We had her super bundled up and then she decided that it was time to learn how to walk in her ladybug rainboots. Very cute. In retrospect, I think she looks like a Maine duckhunter in the oversized shirt, huge pants and rubber boots - a very feminine duckhunter, without a gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home