Maybe you don't need to read this...
okay - here's some pet peeves/unanswerable questions of mine that have been building and need to be ranted about:
1. What is it about me that makes the toilet clog every third time I use it??? I don't think my poops are THAT big!
2. Why does our kitchen sink suddenly have halitosis and how can I cure it? I've so far tried hot water, bleach cleaner, boiling water with spic n' span, and currently attempting Drano. It seriously is making me nauseus just to walk by it.
3. Why can I not have some time to MYSELF when Sophia takes her short short naps - why does the cat have to instantly demand attention?
4. Why has the cat not learned, after 17 years, how to clean her own cat box? (Or more realistically, why does she have to pee up the sides of the "house"?
5. When will I learn? Just that.
6. Why do my hair-bands (pony-tail holders, man, just WHAT are they called???) suddenly lose just enough stretchiness to not hold my hair in a ponytail for more than twenty minutes?
7. What was I thinking we needed from Lowe's?

2 Comments:
in response to #1, I too clog up the toilet in our upstairs bathroom (but only when I go #2)...you are not alone :). I no longer do my business in that bathroom. Maybe you can start going outside and bury the evidence? no more clogged toilets!
xoxo,
Prasti
Steve and I are both toilet cloggers, but the toilet we have now takes everything its amazing, but we are just renting , I'll let you know the make and model real soon, maybe it can be the next big purchase, Ya deserve it.
Post a Comment
<< Home