Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, December 01, 2006

it's better than a great chocolate bar

I have a sugary smile plastered on my face - I am twitter-pated - I have found a blog all about food and kids and it's contemporary and witty and savvy and written by DADS. See my link on the sidebar for Gastrokid, and take some time to scroll and click on links and such. I may not have absorbed alot of the info, but I know it's there. It's there for me when I need it, for when I can take a break, for when I am desperate for a recipe, and I am already planning to make the meatballs.

Now let's talk about how good backrubs are, especially for women who are 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home