purge part one
So we are trying to get rid of some things. You know, things we haven't actively handled or looked at in over a year. Things we obviously don't need. Want is a different story, but with a house as small as ours we can't keep everything we want to, we have to decide which are the most important things and keep those and enjoy them.
So anyway, I will be putting up posts about some of the things we are getting rid of, in case our dear friends are interested and want them before I put them up on Craig's List or eBay or take them to the local donation spot.
Tonight's purge is piles of old magazines pertaining to music. We've got back issues of Guitar Player, Absolute Sound, Stereophile, and Tape-Op, along with some other miscellaneous music mags. I was just going to Craig's List 'em for free - come and pick them up, but out of curiousity I looked on eBay for Tape-Op magazines, since these are clearly older and specialized, and issues #40-49 were selling for $55 (for nine). Jeff has kept issues starting at #1. I think they are worth some money. Of course it takes time and effort to sell things on eBay, but maybe I can deal with our stuff if I do it a bit at a time.
Look for the next post about some vintage jackets and possibly hawaiian shirts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home