Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Monday, November 20, 2006

starting fresh for the new week

We need to take more photos...

Well I should just focus on the thankfuls here but what is springing to mind first are the frustrations. ok - I'll get those out of the way now: I'm huge. Maybe I don't look too huge in that photo but I feel huge and it's getting harder and harder to be involved with Sophia! Heartburn: See comment about being huge, add pain. I just want to be able to rest more - to sit in a good way so as to not aggrevate the sciatica and let the baby kick and roll to her heart's content. I want to not have to bend over, and painful as this is - I want to not have to pickup Sophia. I mean I still want to do it, but MAN it can hurt! I think we need to move her car seat to one side of the car instead of having it in the middle because hefting her in and out of the middle is KILLING ME.

Thankfuls:
  • Sophia's bedtime crying has been diminishing. maybe we will get back to how it was (eagerly climbing into the crib and falling asleep without a peep);
  • my husband who can say "I love you" as we are going to bed with the most gorgeous smile on his face even after I behaved like a depressed psychopath that same afternoon.
  • that Sophia can fall back asleep after clearly being awake at 5:30 (5:30 just isn't ok anymore, it's gotta be at least 6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home