Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Some cell phone pix
We went to the zoo yesterday because it was not raining in the morning. Lots of animals were sleeping because it was pretty cold, but we still had a good time.
Sophia was hamming it up in the carseat, making goofy faces.

Dinnertime seems to be getting better for both of us. I actually made a real meal for everyone last night (thank you Nancy for watching Sophia in the afternoon!!!) and she ate fairly well. I think I am starting to hit my stride with the cooking thing. I've been able to have some moments with cookbooks while Sophia slowly eats her meals, and we started getting Pioneer Organics delivered.

And she only cried a tiny bit at bedtime.

phew

3 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

we LOVE pioneer organics. we did that when we were still in Seattle and it really helped make cooking meals easier. i searched high and low for organic home delivery here in OH but no such luck of course.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Mink said...

Maia, that girly looks so much like you and shes so cute, I'm sure she has a great personality.
don't worry about dinner to much, G eats my moms food better than mine usually, now and then I get some exspensive steak and I manage to cook a descent sweet potato and she eats it all, but on a day to day basis she eats like a tiny frail bird, well she does seem to have plenty of room for goldfish and crackers.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Mink said...

where i wrote "Maia, that girly looks so much like you and shes so cute" I meant to add that of course with a mom like you why wouldn't she be cute and have a great personality. and when are you posting a current preggers picture, lets see the goods.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home