the weekend/thankfuls
bit of an intense weekend.
saturday: wake up late (yea sophia! love the 7:45 sleep-in you've got going!), try to get out of the house fast (hahahahaha) but run in to several neighbors and chat, go pick up Suzanne and go to breakfast yumyumyum, then haul out to IKEA - sophia falls asleep in the car, walk around 1/4 of ikea with sophia asleep on my shoulder (amazing) then spend -gosh- several hours I think checking out items we are considering and things Suzanne needs and then we went to our friends' housewarming party and then drove home in the pouring rain and somehow got Sophia focused enough to consider eating and then Jeff and I went out on a date (thanks for babysitting, Suzanne!), movie Science of Sleep and then good pizza. Whew.
So Saturday thankful: FAMILY and how patient Sophia can be for an 18 month old
Sunday: jeff spent the whole day working on installing the dishwasher while I spend the day trying to keep sophia and I out of his way.
thankful: a better bedtime tonight
HAPPY 18-MONTH BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home