Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sophia and I went to an indoor playspace this morning because it was - surprise - raining. The new Northgate Community Center has all new toys and she LOVES riding in the cars. I think Santa will have to bring one like this for her this year. I would have posted picture of her in it, but it is one that someone (me) pushes so I couldn't get a picture. We went around and around the gym - mom workout.

Now it is not raining but I am enforcing nap.

Dishwasher is being delivered tomorrow. DISHWASHER!!! Need I say more? So thankful.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

I love the staged pictures from the link you gave for that toy car thingy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home