Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, November 05, 2006


We went to Misha and Stuart's baby shower last night (they're due the same time we are!!) and it was fun and Sophia was great even though we kept her out until almost her bedtime. When we left the party it had stopped raining (had been STORMY) and the beautiful full (almost?) moon was out and it was breezy and the clouds were racing by and that all is enough to be thankful about. And I am thankful for great friends.

Today was a good day - we all stayed in our pajamas for hours and hours and picked up the house and then Sophia and I ran errands while Jeff began the work for installing the dishwasher. Sophia was SOOOO excited when Jeff came up from the basement with the guitar and when she was done with dinner she ran over to help him play. I'm thankful that she loves music and that Jeff plays guitar around her. I'll be incredibly thankful if I can sleep tonight!!! Tomorrow is next OB appointment - I'll be 30 weeks on Tuesday, seems so much closer to be in the final countdown. I feel SO huge.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

when are we going to see a pregnant picture???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home