Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

oops I missed yesterday. Well I do have to say that I am INCREDIBLY thankful for the fact that Sophia has decided that sleeping in is the hot new thing to do. She slept until 7:45 at least yesterday, and here it is 7:37 and she is still out so I am able to write this!
I am thankful my daughter has her dad's sleeping ability (though apparently she has MY napping ability)
I am also thankful for a new prescription for Ambien which allowed me to feel rich enough to take a HALF instead of a quarter or even a third of one and hence I slept GREAT last night - able to fall back asleep even though I woke at 2am, able to fall back asleep after Jeff got up and went to work even. Every now and then a restorative 9 hour sleep keeps me going through the many many nights of only 5 hours.

And I am thankful for Sophia's great hand skills. She's getting better and better at fork and spoon use all the time, and despite the evidence in the photo, she can drink from a cup very well - she just forgets that you can't bump into them with your elbow, so I am lazy and continue to use the Nuby bottles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home