Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, November 24, 2006

6 weeks and 5 days

This baby is trying to BUST OUT NOW! Either that or she is moshing away in there, in which case I blame Jeff... because. I wish I could post a video of her in there... not that I have video of her in there.
We had a little bit of the Thanksgiving/holiday let down today, but leftovers at grandparents' house helped. I think I was unconciously protesting the whole BIG shopping day and felt a little trapped in the house as a result. Of course, while Sophia napped I browsed some online shops, but only because we need more socks for her. Fruitless anyway... why is it so hard to find bright colored inexpensive simple socks for toddlers? Duh! Who puts their toddler in pastel pink socks? Have you seen what dirt, even a sandbox afternoon, can do to pastel pink??
Alright - I got a hot date (dvd) with a sexy man and a frozen pizza so I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home