fashionista

Sophia's ensemble, thanks to Nancy. Quite a hit! What's amazing to me about these pictures is that I asked her to go over to that wall so I could take her picture, and I asked her to smile, and she not only totally got it but she did it too. Too bad I spent most of the morning getting frustrated that she won't say "mama" anymore. I admit that the "unhhhh" grunt-y whine that signals her wanting me is getting on my nerves.
Went to the OB - barely gained any weight in the last two weeks which is completely shocking to me because the hugeness is taking over. I would love to think that the baby is gaining weight at the "sacrifice" of my weight. ha ha ha. Well at least it gives me license to eat lots of bread and butter and ice cream. I should get my cholesterol checked after the baby is born!

2 Comments:
what a cutie! she's got the model walk going on...america's next top model here she comes!
isn't it great to have dr.'s order to eat ice cream? my midwife told me to do that (plus other high fat content foods) around the last 2 months of my pregnancy and it was AWESOME! i have to say i miss using that excuse now...
hugs,
prasti
oh what a cutie she is Maia, I can't wait to meet her. I wish I could eat lots of ice cream, but on the other hand I think you will chose not being pregnant anymore over ice cream. I'm out of shape and its been tough to even try and get in shape but I don't miss that big mound of baby inside of me. I never felt sexy pregnant with Nico anyway, with G a little bit now and then , but I also didn't have a toddler then, so if I felt sexy it was because I was getting enough sleep. So I'll wrap this up by saying 2nd pregnancies are so much harder so eat as much Ice cream as you want, I did.
Post a Comment
<< Home