Busy days
I like busy days, they keep things moving.
Even though I had been awake since 2am yesterday, I managed to go the whole day and not collapse, or lose my marbles. Sophia and I went to the zoo (always a good time) and then to Grandma & Grandpa's for lunch (norwegian waffles, always a great treat), then while Sophia napped I did dinner prep for pasta with meatballs, making the balls and sauce from scratch. It helped that Sophia's nap "break" was short and I got her back asleep in the crib in less than a minute.
Today looks about as crazy. We have music class in the morning (which always requires a well timed drive since we hit the end of the morning rush hour) and then lunch on the go (which means planning in advance) and hopefully a nap in the car, which then leads to trying to make it as long a nap as possible (the last time she napped in the car I let it be short- not good- and since then she's been doing a total of at least 1-1/2 hours) which gets us close to the time at which I need to be at the OB, so i don't plan on being home much after we leave for music class at 9:45. So that means I have to have dinner planned... now!
hmmmm.
Julie McCoy, Cruise Director

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home