what's going on out there????


Sophia hopped up on the couch and proceeded to be very interested in something outside. It's pitch black outside at 5pm and not much happens (certainly no dogs or birds or school buses, the usual objects of interest), so I was very confused.
Then I realized that there was a semi-trailer out there. Big truck. Of course!
And what you can't see in the pix is that she has a line of her matchbox cars on the window sill from the morning. I think we need to buy her a tutu soon.

1 Comments:
how funny! michelle loved cars when she was sophia's age (and i thought she was the only girl that liked to play with them). she had a pretty decent collection of hot wheels that she played with for a few years. maybe she can wear a tutu and play with the cars? i can just see it in my head....
Post a Comment
<< Home