early nap
Sophia fell asleep in the car on the way back from our stupendous Costco adventure (sarcasm - gosh it must have been boring) at 11am - a full 2 hours before her "usual" naptime, which was all fine and good - until she was up at ready to go full steam at 1pm and I had no plans for us past eating lunch. Add into the mix that afternoons are immeasurably harder on me (pregnancy) than mornings and you get one desperate mom.
I am learning more and more how to not devote my every minute to Sophia, which is good since soon enough she will have to learn to share me.
We watched two separate half hours of PBS. I (and Sophia?) love Zoboomafoo. Animals animals animals! I love that Sophia can see animals in more action than her books or the zoo. The zoo is great, don't get me wrong, and we go there often, but (duh) the animals aren't all that active.
I trimmed the ends of the back of her hair tonight... soon she will need an actual haircut!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home