Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Monday, January 01, 2007


A danielle Holga shot...

Don't ever be 38 weeks pregnant at Christmas/New Year's. We un-decorated tonight and it was really not fun. I can't believe I hoisted our huge (artificial) tree box up to Jeff in the attic. That thing is as big as me, though certainly not as heavy. Plus wrangling Sophia... and getting all kinds of baby things out of the attic... ugh.

9 more days. Kind of freaky!

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of Sophia.
Maia, I hope you remain somewhat comfy these last 20ish days. We can't wait to see the new one's debut.
Peace in 2007 - Lisa, Dave & Gibson

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Mink said...

I can't believe you only have 9 days, thats so great, I remember that feeling of excitement of finally not being pregnant.

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Sophia, she sure is cute! What a great pic, but then it is Daniele behind the camera combined with already cute subject, how could it not be fab?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home