Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

eve



Christmas presents being played with. For all you who wondered what in the world Sophia would do with traffic cones - here is just one of the many options.
She's very good with her baby doll - she wants to change her diaper all the time, but she hasn't grasped the newborn need for gentleness yet. Considering that we hold Sophia upside down by the ankles I guess I can't blame her for this activity.

10 more days. This is such a good thing - there really is no more room left - my skin is stretched to the maximum and all my muscles hurt. Thank goodness for Jeff's three day weekend: fixing up the girls' room closet, cleaning house and taking down Christmas decorations. I am definitely going through the nesting stage.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home