Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

insomnia

woke up at 4am (subconscious preparation for the return to Jeff's schedule? he gets back tonight so tomorrow the day will begin at 4am again) and got up to continue working on the design for a poster for work which NEEDS to get done this week. At first I thought, yeah no problem and then I realized that I have no free time this week!! Monday night I (bad maia) blew it off because the kids' bedtime took it out of me and I was hungry and tired. Last night I was at a preschool meeting from 7-9:30 and had a killer tension headache when I got home. Tonight I work until 7, and I will have a little time after that, and tomorrow I am supposed to go to the opening night of Cirgue du Soleil's Corteo show with everyone from work. Not only is the poster due by the end of the week but I work at preschool on Friday morning and so I can't even get it to work until Friday afternoon. If our computer were in a kid-friendly area I might be able to sneak a bit of work in here and there but it is in the basement so that's almost always not possible (except when Stela naps and Sophia comes down with me to watch Sesame Street.

Anyway I am listening to Stella being awake (5:15!!) and quietly mumbling to herself. It's very sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home