Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am a helicopter lover

So sez Sophia.


Today was a bit of a crazy day, as was yesterday, but today there was only one timeout (for "pushed my sister") and sadly yesterday ended with a frustrated getting ready for bed time with tears from (almost) everyone.
Anyway, today was preschool WITH me (normally I am there only on Friday) followed by making empanadas filling while Stella napped and (somehow) rolling the dough and putting them together while both girls played (I made a cave for them). After 3 hours of cooking I was kind of beat, but it was worth it to watch them SCARF it down, which also might have been because we basically skipped afternoon snack.

Sophia has entered the "I can do THIS" stage (which lasts for how many years?). Stella walked out of our kitchen and through the living room carrying her milk tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home