our Tuesday trip to the zoo





So on Tuesday we met up with Blix and Stuart for some fun under sunny skies at the Woodland Park Zoo. We covered a lot of ground and saw a lot of animals, the favorites for Stella and Blix were probably the ducks swimming in the bear's lake (through the viewing window you could see above water and below). We went into the parakeet house, I mean the Willawong Station, and we played hard in the ZooMazium. We ended in the Family Farm, and I realized that it was time to go- Stella really needed a nap, and then the top blew off Mount Sophia and she had the biggest meltdown ever. Screaming, flailing, and it was all I could do to get her into the stroller and KEEP her in it and get us out of there. Stuart was so helpful and patient and I was deep crimson from head to toe, on the inside, and had steam coming out my ears (it's hard work restraining a flailing preschooler). So sad to end a great day that way. But the pictures all show the great time we had. Thanks Stuart and Blix, we look forward to our next playdate!!

1 Comments:
great photos, maia. hooray for spring. stella's getting so big. emma is starting the whole "meltdown" thing and she's not even 2. ugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home