Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

the return of stella's teething??

Man, so Stella is not sick anymore but BOY OH BOY is she ever cranky!! I can't tell if it is a new phase where she is excited to communicate but can't or if she is teething some molars. It's just plain misery around here with 4 diaper changes per hour for Sophia and stella swinging wildly from happy to screaming. I gave her tylenol and oragel and put her down for a nap. With sophia also asleep maybe i can tackle the HUGE MESS that is this house. or maybe I can have a moment to read up on when molars start coming.. you would think a mom would remember these things, but I am telling you, you forget it ALL.
Please please please, can we have a month when no one is sick?

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Gluten Girl said...

Hi Maia! Oh man, that is misery for sure. If it makes u feel better I was only able to clean half of my kitchen floor the other day before chaos ensued..... I am relieved to know it's not just me with a messy house but I hope things mellow out for u soon ~ We're ok this morning besides me having food poisoning at 2am -- when do we ever get a break jeeeeez! xoxo claire

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Kiri said...

I've always thought that would be SO difficult about being a mom - being unable to communicate with the little bugger to find out why she's so cranky! Wishing you better days...
At least spring is coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home