Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

update:
Stella has taken some steps on her own, and continues to improve her communication- she's great at signing 'more' and 'eat' and 'books' and is trying to master saying up and apple and bird. I'm sure that being on the cusp on a new phase must be frustrating for a kid, but boy is she ever cranky when things don't go her way. She throws herself down on the floor wherever she is and wails. Sigh.

and poor sophia seems to have had a relapse back into the G-I flu. I am hoping it was something her stomach just wasn't ready for digesting and not truly being sick again.

New pictures soon I promise - I am just a little too burnt out right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home