almost to new stages?
Man - things can get really miserable around here really quickly these days. I am writing it off to both girls being on the cusp on new things, and I hope and pray that this is true.
Sophia is rebelling and crying at the drop of a hat, and has pretty much reversed back to square one with potty training. Stressing about turning three and being "big"? Ready to be more independent but holding on to still needing us? Secretly almost ready for underwear but in denial??
Stella is cranky and crying and frustrated for mysterious reasons, and then will be cheerful and excited the next moment. Ready to be a full fledged walker? Almost getting her molars?
I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.

2 Comments:
don't know if this helps, but yesterday Gianna wore underwear all day and did not have any accidents, she didn't poop but still she did it all day. Today she refused and even resisted getting out of a very wet diaper at bedtime and cried for me to put it back on, i didn't of course but i don't know whats going on in her head at all sometimes..... I just figure as soon as Nico can operate the pull up then i won't buy diapers and when Nico is even close to underwear I won't buy diapers or pull ups, (well except for bedtime still for Nico only hopefully)I also plan on spending a lot of time this summer in our back yard with naked kids, no diapers and a potty nearby. G's got to get it right by August. sophi sounds alot like g sometimes very strong willed.
Stick with it... I have huge admiration for you (and anyone who chooses to be a parent) because it is such a huge and unending job! It seems like potty training is always a long process. You know that there will come a day when the process is over and they are expert toilet users - and then you'll be dealing with different tasks of guidance and teaching.
You can do it!
Post a Comment
<< Home