Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Napless Tuesday

An hour and a half spent talking and singing and thumping and bumping in her bed, with intermittent threats from me (ok, so not threats) ended with (as heard from the kitchen) "Nap all done yes" and twisting of the doorknob. [I usually don't close the door all the way, but I was feeling frustrated]
Stella catnapped.
I was hoping to get some cleaning/organizing done - ha ha ha.
I wanted to call each and every one of my mom friends to commiserate.
Instead I put on ABBA's greatest hits and danced like a dork in our living room. It helped.

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

i know it feels when that much needed nap doesn't happen...but imagining sophia just singing to herself, and doing whatever else she was doing (aside from napping) sounded so cute! you go dancing queen :)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Mink said...

Disco has cheered me up many times. I battled with G over napping once she got abed and basically after a month I gave up. Now I just look to the day where they both stay reasonably happy all day without needing a nap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home