Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Saturday, April 21, 2007





What a good day today. I think Stella had at least three naps: 45 minutes in the basket, an hour in the baby bjorn, 45 minutes in the swing and some cat naps on me in the afternoon.
We went for a walk through Magnuson park. It was so nice to get outside and smell spring flowers and hear birds. Sophia had a good time too. "path!" is her word for the day.
Speaking of words - she's getting better and better at stringing words together. Still simple.
And Sophia had a great nap.
There was so much napping going on that I actually made chocolate chip cookies!
And I had a little time later to work on the next-to-the-dishwasher space cabinet, but I completely screwed up the router work that I was doing, TWICE. Ugh. Out of practice.
ok - gotta go eat some forzen pizza with my fabulous husband!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

sophia is getting so big! she is starting to look like a little girl more and more. you two have beautiful daughters! wish we could meet stella too!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kiri said...

These are four of the CUTEST pictures, of the HAPPIEST little girls! Wow. I'm serious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home