a bizarrely warm day and Jeff goes off to Reno to be with his Dad some more. Stella wants me A LOT from afternoon until bedtime and I try to stall the nursing so I can make dinner and sit with Sophia while she eats hers (since it takes her three times as long to eat as it takes me) and still I got kicked and mauled by Sophia when I did finally do a bit of nursing. Sigh.
Ok - let's temper the above: Sophia is NOT a bad kid, she just has her moments of frustration and doesn't know what to do with them. She is sweet and giving and loving and full of laughter.
I made sugar cookie dough tonight after the kids were in bed so that tomorrow we can roll them out and make flowers and hearts (no bunny cookie cutters in the house!) with Danielle.
alright - gotta start putting magic into the easter eggs for sunday's hunt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home