oh boy MONDAY

Sophia is in the terrible twos - no doubt about it. This morning had so much screaming and crying - I had to reset my thinking about my life. I had to tell myself that THIS is now normal, and life is just not going to be fun for the next year.
But I realized that we NEEDED to get out of the house so we skipped going to PEPS group in favor of going to the zoo, even though it was cold and rain was headed our way. We weren't there long because it was cold and Stella wasn't too happy after awhile.
But it turned our day around. Sophia ate well and had a good nap and had a good attitude until bed time, when she lost it over getting undressed.
To be fair, she did get scraped and bruised yesterday (on our walk after NOT having a nap) and I think the change of pjs to clothes and back again reminded her of her injuries.
The photo is from the peaceful afternoon. Someone loaned us the Bumbo seat; it's nice to have Stella join in!

2 Comments:
you are a great mama! keep it up girl!
That is one of the best baby faces I have ever seen.
Post a Comment
<< Home