Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sister haircut


Sophia chopped off half of Stella's hair. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if Jeff hadn't discovered what was going on.

BIG sigh

Gotta fix it today. I hate cutting off her little blonde wings on the other side. I suggested to Jeff that we could go with the 80s asymmetrical look but no go.

BIG sigh

The scissors are OFF LIMITS at all times now.

4 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Misha said...

oh, so sad! guess she was pretty confident in her skills now that she's 4!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Kiri said...

Ah well... the spontaneous child haircut was bound to happen at some point. Hair grows. All the time. Just remind yourself of that.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Mink said...

i still keep the scissors up high unless needed, G would cut Nicos hair I'm sure, luckily it does not matter hes her size and has really short hair, i am more worried about her cutting her own hair, she used to think she could get rid of her bangs by cutting them off.
we got to talk soon, dam everyday i wish we moved to Seattle, istead of Syracuse

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger JellyMama said...

Welcome to the club of scissor mad hairstylists in training. Stella's hair looks much better than Gibson's did (does). Maybe Sophia has a career ahead of her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home