Seattle weather
This post is for all of you who have ever made any jealous comment about a nice warm weather post that I have ever made...
I wish there was a local weather add-on that I could have on my blog so that when you check in with us folks here is Seattle you will know that THIS IS NOT SPRING we are having here, it is NOVEMBER.
It was 40s and RAINING today. Not Seattle drizzle but rain, cold, pelting miserable rain. And it will continue in that fashion on and off until the first week of July.
Of course we will have our shiny happy moments too - balmy 70 degree days of high clouds and light breeze, but today I am wearing wool and fleece and actually thought of turning on our space heater by the computer as I sat down to write this.
Sheesh.
I am hoping that Sunday will be at least not wet - Sophia's birthday party is supposed to have a garden treasure hunt portion - to stave off the crazy cake eating frenzy, and I don't know what we will do if it is wet - slip'n'slide????

2 Comments:
...AND May is bike to work month! Slippery roads, big puddles and poor visibility are not exactly helping folks embrace the idea :(
-Steph
move to sunny cold Syracuse, he he
Post a Comment
<< Home