HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!!!
Wow, I cannot believe that you are FOUR! Where did all those days go?? It was just a mere moment ago that you were born and we spent all those long quiet days of nursing and cuddling and crossword puzzles (I had to keep my brain busy!). It was just yesterday that I took you for long long walks in the bjorn because you would never nap (how well I remember sidling up to parked cars to check you in the window reflection to see if you were asleep yet). You can't be so tall because you are only a wee baby - a loud, funny, demanding, always wanting me right-there babe. And then time flew by as Stella came along and we had to slow down to baby-time again, though since Stella took naps I had the chance to have phia time again.
And now you are four - a funny friendly fanciful four. You amaze me with your memory, your math skills, your stories and scenarios and imaginary play, and I love love love your drawings.
After circus class this morning we met up with Jeff and went to the Seattle Center and went up the Space Needle. Of course I forgot the camera so here are a few bad cell phone shots...



And then we had a low-key night at home. Sophia is actually going to have four separate events for her birthday - we had one on Sunday night with my parents, tonight's at home, Thursday at preschool and then her party on Sunday. phew.
Sophia said that her favorite present is her new umbrella. We also gave her a little bike, a soccer ball, a game and some sparkle paint.

3 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophia!!! My you are getting so big :)
Please tell Sophia happy birthday from me and Ross. She should be getting a present from us if she hasn't already. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!
wow, we are getting closer to have 3rd and 4th graders Maia, congrats to your big girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home