our day in phrases
5am stella awake from bad dream "no no noooooo I WANT MY PAINTBRUSH!!"
6am both girls awake - get to say good morning and goodbye to Jeff (previously something that didn't EVER happen)
"I want breakfast" "Cereal - no toast - no granola!"
I get out the painting I am working on and try to work on it
"I want to paint!" "I want watercolors!"
My painting falls over and creates huge spills
girls somehow get dressed
Shower
i grab a few items for possible lunch/afternoon playdate
get girls' shoes on
out the door
early to preschool so we play on outdoor play equipment
hang out at preschool until all working parents are in
get call from friend about possibly going to zoo
have quick trip to zoo with stella
back to preschool to pickup sophia
playdate at preschool friend's house
my girls too rambunctious - woke up napping babies and then wouldn't leave (had to carry 'phia)
quiet time
jello
mopped kitchen and living room (girls eat cashews on couch)
compost out
garbage out
recycling out
stirfry for dinner: lots of zooming of food into mouths
balloon fun
clean up
stella loses it because she wants to get up into phia's topbunk and i say she has to do it on her own (i've shown her how)
pajamas
tuck
phew
pajamas

2 Comments:
yay for jeff's new job :). i hope you all can see more of him during the week now.
ooooo whats Jeff's new job?
and i love your day rundowns they make me tired but thats only because i can relate.
Post a Comment
<< Home