Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

end of the day

So after a day that started with massive consumption of sugar we managed to cut them off without a fight(2:30pm), but bedtime for Stella was horrible, though luckily rather short (she wore herself out). It was so sad - Sophia called to me crying about how she couldn't sleep because Stella was yelling. Poor 'Phi. And right after bedtime I whisked Jeff off to the airport for his whirlwind three-week tour of the SE USofA. He is in Florida this week to get his mom's place ready to sell, and he comes back for a brief weekend before going off to MEMPHIS for work training and then home again for a short weekend before flying back to Memphis again. Phew.
Tonight I cannot muster the strength to work on projects (boy do I have a list) but the next 4 nights I will be BUSY. I've got design work to do for my job, a commissioned painting to complete, a table to finish varnishing for preschool and a whole hell of a lot of 'messy house too full of stuff' to deal with. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home