Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, April 10, 2009

sllep... I men sleep, I MEAN sleep

so bedtime is precarious these days. Sophia talks a lot about not wanting to go to bed, and she asks often if she can sleep on the couch (which I did with her when she had stomach flu) and tonight for 10 minutes she cried about a bad dream that she had LAST night. Sigh.
Meanwhile, Stella, if she has had even a sliver of a nap, will babble and garble and bounce and wrestle her kitty cat for as LONG AS AN HOUR AND A HALF before falling asleep.
And I continue to wrestle with my sleep issues and my love of sleep aids. sigh

1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

there's been a few occasions where emma will talk, sing, whatever for an hour before she falls asleep at night. i've tried putting her down earlier or move nap time earlier and it doesn't seem to help. it messes up her schedule the next day :(.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home