I can tell from these photos that you have reached the point where things are getting more fun. Nico is starting to act like a three year old, you know crying over nothing major. but they are playing together so much more and just interacting verbally which i really love, i should post on my blog but theres so much to write i don't do it, this week I'll do it.
2 Comments:
I can tell from these photos that you have reached the point where things are getting more fun. Nico is starting to act like a three year old, you know crying over nothing major. but they are playing together so much more and just interacting verbally which i really love, i should post on my blog but theres so much to write i don't do it, this week I'll do it.
miss you Maia
They look so gleeful about helping!
Post a Comment
<< Home