Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

underwear





yup, Sophia wears underwear. Granted, the ratio of poops in underwear to poops in potty isn't so great, but hearing Sophia say, "No more diapers for Sophia!" gives me goosebumps. ("No More Diapers For Ducky" is a library book I stumbled across and I think it struck home)

She's becoming more of a sweet big sister- finding Stella not as annoying and sometimes even fun to be with AND declares that "this is my little sister. She's one year old" to people AND she tries to help Stella walk declaring "I'm taking care of my sister" Of course she still grabs things out of Stella's hands and pushes her when she is in her way.

Stella has discovered the wooden puzzles and within two weeks has them all figured out. Maybe I should have introduced them a long time ago? I suppose it is the little sister syndrome - learning faster from seeing big sibling do it.

Sophia will be three in one week and she has really become a very big girl in the last month. So much more verbosity, so much more will and determination, more pretend play and imagination at work, more questions and songs and running and JOY!

She's starting Tot Circus class tomorrow at my work - can't wait to see how it goes. I will bring the girls with me when I go to work and Jeff will come over and take them home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home