Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

picture perfect


Our yard this morning - Stella napping, Jeff and Sophia gardening.

It really is that green, and lush, right now. For anyone with pangs of jealousy - remember that it rains all winter and that in 2 months the whole yard will be as dry and crispy and yellow as tortilla chips since it doesn't rain all summer.

And six hours after this photo I was on the couch holding Stella who couldn't stop crying and rubbing Sophia's back as she threw up all over the couch and herself. Stella got sick while we were in Reno - I thought it was something she ate - and three days later continues to be in pain and misery with G-I cramping. It's going around I found out. And so one day back from Reno and not only does Sophia have it, but Jeff is ill, and it seems that I am heading down that path myself.

oh dear...

Reno pictures will come soon. It was so great to have the kids finally meet Grampa Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home