Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, May 09, 2008

getting ready

I think we are ready for the big day and then I realize how much more there is to do. Tonight I am staying up to get birthday presents ready. Tomorrow I work and then will pick up balloons, along with cleaning house, and baking the cake after the girls are in bed. The cleaning house part of the equation is huge - I have a TON of laundry to fold, vacuuming is over due, the floors all need to be washed, there is STUFF on every surface that needs to be put away (but doesn't really have a home), and that doesn't even involve all the kids' stuff everywhere - library books, unshelved books, fake food, blocks, misc toys etc etc etc.
Ha ha ha - I laugh at how ridiculous it is that these things will all get taken care of. Did I mention that Jeff has to work tomorrow morning too? The curse of the dutiful/obligation holidays hits us again (mother's day) and Jeff has been working 15 hour days for several days.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

ugh, sorry jeff has to work too. i know how that goes. happy mother's day tomorrow, supermom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home