new job, maia's fiscal year starts, new goals
I have realized (lightbulb) that I have been saying "No, don't..." to Sophia WAY TOO MUCH. The poor kid is starting to act out and tune us out. So sorry. I hope it is reversible to some extent at least. GOAL #1
I am almost able to fit into decent pants for work. I need to reduce the post-baby flab tummy. GOAL #2
Poor Stella was pretty confused yesterday when I was at work. I need to re-schedule our day so that it resembles the days that I am at work. We are considering putting her to bed EARLY with a wake up a few hours later (when I come home). I suppose this could be called a late in the day nap. GOAL #3
It's so good that I have a job. I am soooooo broke. I am suddenly working my full week this week (a bit of a surprise since the person training me is gone for the rest of the week) but then next week the school is closed. It will feel a little odd, but maybe we can pretend we are on vacation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home