newest non-news
camera still broken, waiting for shipping label to come from canon so we can get it fixed.
jobs: did NOT get hired for job at Pratt. have not heard from School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts. I am barely clinging to the notion that no news is good news. I just hope that they tell me if they have chosen to not hire me; I hate it when no one bothers to follow up that you DIDN'T get the job.
kids- both napping right now. we went to a playground after stella's big nap, andI knew it was risky because Sophia would fall asleep on the way home, so I kept the trip short. Hopefully a nap starting at 2 won't keep her up until 9:30. Stella last night practically up and gave us a speech about how she didn't feel like nursing to sleep anymore so I put her down a la nap-style and it worked like a charm. We'll see how it goes tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home