yeah, I still have to get photos up... they ARE coming.
It's sad how nice yesterday was with both kids napping at the same time since SOPHIA NEVER NAPS anymore. I think that has really been adding to my stress lately. I've had some pretty bad days, days when I have had to declare 'I am depressed.' I had way too many days when I am not at all "funny mama" and I hate that. I need to remember that being fun is very important.
ok - gotta work on my resume...

1 Comments:
I feel your pain so much Maia,there were and sometimes still are days where I was so out of sorts and tired, and yes depressed that I think G didn't get enough fun out of me, I try to be really aware of it and make up for it the next day. I'm hoping for the "she won't remember it" She doesn't even remember her 2 year old b-day party if that helps Maia, Now as an almost 3 year old though I have taken steps and you will I'm sure to make sure your being more fun and engaging, with Nico older and way more self sufficiant and napping regularly its gotten easier, He also finally sleeps better at night, I look back on what we went through with him in our tiny apt. and I can start crying, Its put Steve and I through a true test of marriage and we are still not able to have a lot of quality awake time together without kids but we feel progress from time to time.
I have to add though that recently I have met people that have 3 or 4 year olds that still nap and that gets me depressed and jealous and I feel like what am I doing wrong, How did I let a 2 year old decide this, well I can't go back, I'm only hoping for school to be so exhausting socially and physically that she crashes after lunch come Sept.
Post a Comment
<< Home