argh
So tonight I decided to nurse Stella to sleep while sitting on the couch reading instead of going to the basement to watch Tv. I think I was doing the tv thing for a few reasons - getting some 'adult' time (ha ha), getting away from the chaos of bedtime, and having something in front of me keep me awake as long as I needed to get Stella OUT. Well I had a library book I wanted to finish so I read. Read and read and read and the light was fading and fading and fading AND STILL SOPHIA WAS AWAKE IN HER BED! AAARRRGHHH!!!
Jeff tucked her in at 8 and by 9 I was in there telling her to CAN IT! (I removed toys and a nightlite from the bed)
Luckily for me she was out by 9:30 which was my 'final straw' time.
THIS is a downside of their sharing a room.
and I think our camera might be broken so it will be cell phone pictures for awhile...
(I think today's interview at Pratt went well. Tomorrow is the circus school.. )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home