Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

can anyone see the light?

I've been thinking for the past few months that I really would like to keep our blog as something I can give to Sophia (and future, not-as-of-yet-named child #2) and I presumed this would be on paper since it is a medium that has proven to not go out of style and or become defunct, but I don't really know the best way to make our blog into a paper record! I like the format (mostly) and style/colors just fine, but I don't really have time to take this on as a project. Is there anyway to have it done? Is this something that others have done? I wonder if I could save each individual post as a high quality PDF and have them printed?
Wouldn't it be great if Blogger had this feature? I am sure that they would be rolling in the mom-cash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home