Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

hurrah for three day weekends

sigh, that was NICE! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we always had three day weekends???? Saturday was a family day - doing nothing specific until I went to work at three. Sunday was power shed day (we now have RAFTERS! It looks like a building!!). Monday was Bumbershoot (seattle's Labor Day Weekend music festival) - and while it was not relaxing as pre-kids Bumbershoots have been, it was really great to go. Sophia had a blast but basically didn't nap and hence kind of melted at about 6.
Jeff will go to Reno again this weekend so I need to prepare mentally for non-stop Sophia. The Seattle wading pools are dry for the season so I hope we don't have above 80 degree days. I am sure we will do the zoo this week. And it seems like 11am ish is her new naptime. We seem to be solidly back to one nap a day.
I miss everyone - hope you are all well.
-maia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home