oh I wish I could have a beer
What a night! We've had dinner, Sophia's bathed, we're getting ready for books and bed, when the cat decides she has to puke and of course it goes EVERYWHERE and Sophia starts freaking out so I have to calm her and try to herd the cat away from the rug.. and then clean it all up with Sophia just wanting to run through it. And my pants were falling down through all that. I suppose that all sounds trivial, and I know it is, but this was all me by myself (once again I salute single mothers) and I just wanted ten minutes to clean up the mess and use the bathroom and get things straightened up - and it was not to be. So after three books Sophia went to bed without a peep - she's getting so good at going to bed at night!!! I could not have been more appreciative, but I do wish I could have a beer.
Here's to Jeff and all that he does and is doing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home