correction
First - please accept my apologies for the blog entry "Dad's are great" awhile back. I have corrected it to "Dads are great" and I can't believe that I misused the plural/apostrophe. I HATE it when people use apostrophes when they simply intend to convey a plural.
I will use the excuse of brain absence due to current pregnancy, but I understand that this excuse is wearing thin. Thanks for putting up with me.
Tonight also - grandparents are great. My mom has the evil cold and she has been truly Norwegian in her stoic-"must-do-work-even-if-sick" persistence (oh dear - have I spelled that wrong?) of babysitting while I go off to work very slow and quiet and unlucrative shifts at the bar. Thank you Mom.
And thank you Sophia for being so great. (She tried to put on her own socks this morning)
And thank you to Jeff for being in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home