Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

first day of Kindergarten



Dear Sophia - Today was your first day of school and I couldn't be more proud of you. I know that meeting new people is not your most favorite thing, but you never balked. I loved watching you jump out of bed full of excitement, getting dressed in a heartbeat and telling Stella to get her shoes on 30 minutes before we needed to go.

I know that you were a little nervous about us leaving this morning but you smiled sweetly and waved as class started and we walked down the hall.

When we came to pick you up,and the halls were FULL and teaming with children and parents and more children, you calmly took our hands and walked to the car, telling us about who you met and what you did.

And you came home and didn't lose it (though I still expect to have some grumpy afternoons with you as you get accustomed to your full days of school this fall) and went to bed as excited as ever for your SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL, tomorrow.

I love you so much sweetie, you are amazing!
love, Mama

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

awww! what a milestone. congratulations, sophia (and mama and papa)! glad to hear she enjoyed her first day of kindergarten :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home